[AG-TECH] Montana Demo

Don Morton donmorton at fastmail.fm
Mon Dec 16 08:33:04 CST 2002

folks,

we have a guy here in missoula who's gone mad on
a mission trying to put PIG's in every corner he
possibly can.  on  tuesday he's planning to put
one in the president's office here on campus.
i wonder if one or two of you out there in AG-land
would be willing to jump in for a quick demo on
wednesday at 16:30 UTC (09:30 Mountain) in the UM
Institutional venu.  the prez is going to be on a
10 mbps line, so we don't want a lot of video, just
one or two from "remote" locations, and it would be
helpful for folks to turn down the bandwidth on their
vic.

likewise, there's probably another demo at salish
kootenai tribal college on thursday at around
20:30 UTC (13:30 Mountain) - maybe jerry/bob can
let us know if/when times are a little more definite.

thanks for any help!  i do suspect that the efforts of
jerry/bob may qualify montana as the state with the
most PIGs (most importantly, they're doing this in
remote places with poor networks, just to "push" the
technology).

NOTE-cs.umt.edu email not reliable-use donmorton at fastmail.fm