[AG-TECH] H.323 and H.320 compatibility

Osland, CD (Chris) C.D.Osland at rl.ac.uk
Wed Dec 4 05:17:44 CST 2002

You might find that the two papers (base paper and addendum)
at

	http://umbriel.dcs.gla.ac.uk/NeSC/general/technical_papers/

and go to

	Multi-Site Videoconferencing for the UK e-Science Programme

provide some general background, at least in the UK context
[countries do make a difference because of tariff structures
and national initiatives].

Cheers

Chris

Chris Osland                                               Office tel: +44
(0) 1235 446565
Digital Media and Access Grid                          Medialab tel: +44 (0)
1235 446459
BIT Department                                     Access Grid room tel: +44
(0) 1235 445666
e-mail:   C.D.Osland at rl.ac.uk                                       Fax: +44
(0) 1235 445597
CLRC Rutherford Appleton Laboratory (Bldg. R18)
Chilton, DIDCOT, Oxon OX11 0QX, UK
[The contents of this email are confidential and are for the use of the
intended recipient only.
If you are not the intended recipient do not take any action on it or show
it to anyone else,
but return this email to the sender and delete your copy of it.]