[AG-TECH] Quickbridge

Brian Corrie brian.corrie at newmic.com
Tue Dec 3 11:20:28 CST 2002

Hi Kevin,

We have done a quick experiement along these lines. For the most part it
worked EXCEPT the audio and video from the non-multicast network side did not
get out to the multicast side. I am not sure if this is a routing thing or
not. It was a quick test and was not exhaustively investigated. We just
wanted to see what would happen...

Cheers,

    Brian