[AG-TECH] SC Global 03 - BOF reminder

shudo at ni.aist.go.jp shudo at ni.aist.go.jp
Thu Dec 12 19:33:07 CST 2002

From: "Michael Daw" <mike.daw at man.ac.uk>

> Next November marks the return of SC Global. Now is the time to start
> thinking about what sessions you may want to present, what resources are
> required and so on.

> Jennifer Teig von Hoffman led this BOF at SC in Baltimore, but this
> is a chance to attend over the AG, even if you couldn't make that
> conference.

> It's possible that you know of people who are not on this e-mail list but
> who may nevertheless be interested in taking part in SCG03 (e.g. sites
> without an AG node, academics who want to present to SC but don't want to
> travel, people who may be able to stage interesting sessions in Showcase
> sessions). In which case, please extend this invitation to them, or spread
> the word after you've been to the BOF.

It will make sense that this BOF is broadcasted with other
technologies than AG, like Real and Windows Media, and give publicity
to potential participants who do not have an AG node currently.

I remember that participants of SC Global should prepare their AG
nodes by next July.  Potential collaborators can be encouraged in
having nodes and participation by such a publicity.

  Kazuyuki Shudo	shudo at computer.org	http://www.shudo.net/