[AG-TECH] Re: AG Vic / OpenMash Vic Performance comparison

Paul B. Huang pbhuang at bmrc.berkeley.edu
Mon Dec 2 15:35:19 CST 2002

Hi,

I believe this issue was brought up in April.  The thread on the OpenMash
list is:

http://www.openmash.org/mhonarc/openmash-developers/msg01262.html

The CVS version of OpenMash (5.2.1) should be as fast as the AG vic, if
the AG vic has not been optimized significantly since April.  OpenMash vic
have debugging and no optimization built in by default.  You have to
change the makefile.vc to get the windows version to compile with
optimizations and no debugging.

--Paul