[AG-TECH] Human factors and AG

Michael Daw mike.daw at man.ac.uk
Thu Aug 29 04:08:20 CDT 2002

Julie,

We've been helping out a student at Sheffield University (Caroline Spencer -
cc-ed) who's done a dissertation on Human Factors and the AG, in
collaboration with BAE Systems. I think she's just coming to the end of
writing up her project. It might be useful to see if she's got any ideas of
fruitful future work in this area.

One thing occurred to me (too late to mention to Caroline, unfortunately)
was that it might be interesting to see how using the AG affects interaction
between participants at the *same* local site. I wonder if people get too
dazed by looking at the screen and ignore people sitting physically next to
them. (Or maybe that's because we sit them in a line!) Just a thought...

--Mike