[AG-TECH] VV server

Justin Binns binns at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Aug 27 14:13:22 CDT 2002

I don't know off-hand what's going on here, but it looks like a
server-side or authentication problem.  Make sure you're using IE, that
you have a venue account, and that you're properly logged in to it
(through the first venues page).  This is not PIG-specific, and we know
the server is working for some folks, because we have meetings running as
I write this.  Double-check, also, that your browser is opening
'http://venues.accessgrid.org/'.

Justin