[AG-TECH] [Fwd: Colourmaps]

Don Morton morton at cs.umt.edu
Thu Aug 15 16:54:01 CDT 2002

Howdy, someone sent me this question, and although I've dealt with this
issue of colour inversion since I first installed Netscape on a Linux
platform in 1995, I've failed to take the time to fully understand
"why" this happens and how to resolve it.

It happened on my office "mini-AG" when I was running Redhat 6.2, but
when I upgraded to RH 7.3 it didn't happen.  Perhaps I chose an X
configuration with more colours when installing RH 7.3???

Is anybody able to provide some insight?

Thanks,

Don

--
   Don Morton                   http://MRoCCS.cs.umt.edu/~morton/
   Department of Computer Science       The University of Montana