[AG-TECH] Data display on AG?

Brian Corrie brian.corrie at newmic.com
Mon Aug 12 19:20:48 CDT 2002

Hi Randy,

We are working towards a generic environment for collaboration that would
support such interactions. We are working with the AG as a component of our
collaboration framework. Thus from our point of view, both the AG and the
other collaborative apps (CAD data, CFD, etc) would be components in a
broader view of the collaboration world. Similar to the AG model in many
ways, but in other ways not.

If you would like to discuss our project in more detail give me a shout...

Cheers,

	Brian Corrie