[AG-TECH] physical security

Barbara A. Kucera bkucera at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Mon Aug 5 10:58:59 CDT 2002

Hi Robert,

Tony is very knowledgeable and these are all good suggestions, but since
your background is not technology and you have an undergrad (correct?)
setting up your AG, this might all prove to be overwhelming.  It will be
tough enough to get a regular AG up an running, let alone designing and
setting up a prototype for a public site.

Are you having any luck convincing your space folks that you need the
secure space?

Barbara