[AG-TECH] physical security

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Aug 2 17:16:02 CDT 2002

National Endowment for the Arts is one.  Perhaps a private foundation
thought, like Gertrude Stein, or Kaufmann, or in conjunction with a PBS
special you could get the Corporation for Public Broadcasting to chip in
with private foundation money...

Just ideas..
--Ivan

Ivan R. Judson .~. http://www.mcs.anl.gov/~judson
Futures Laboratory .~.  630 252 0920
Argonne National Laboratory .~. 630 252 6424 Fax