[AG-TECH] IGMPv3, Source Specific Multicast, fully supported in Windows XP

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Aug 16 15:13:00 CDT 2002

Right, this is along the same lines as what I was thinking, however, I
was worried that we missed the "How do I tell someone I can do that?"
This detail is lower than worrying about user resources or capabilities
at a general level.  There are a lot of issues in the "How do users
agree to share format X?"

These are cool and fun.  Your methods make sense to me, I think the
question is what are the best mechanisms for negotiating multiple
capabilities.

-Ivan

Ivan R. Judson .~. http://www.mcs.anl.gov/~judson
Futures Laboratory .~.  630 252 0920
Argonne National Laboratory .~. 630 252 6424 Fax