[AG-TECH] Data display on AG?

Rick Stevens stevens at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Aug 14 19:15:25 CDT 2002

Randy, we have several projects underway to do this..

one approach is to use something like VNC to share virtual desktops in AG
sessions, another is to modify
the presentation layer of the tool to generate image streams that can be
shared.  For the CATIA package
I think VNC would be one thing to try.

--Rick