[AG-TECH] VIC Dropping overnight

Nolan, Kevin [NCSUS] knolan at ncsus.jnj.com
Tue Apr 23 12:44:02 CDT 2002

We did some more research on this and we have come up with the following
scenario-

Vic on a multiprocessor Windows machine is dropping.  We don't see it as
much on a single processor WINDOWS machine and it never happens on the Linux
machine.   Anyone else have any other insight into this type of problem.