[AG-TECH] New venues

Rick Stevens stevens at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Apr 22 17:08:07 CDT 2002

I think this is a good idea.. also I hope that we can find some way to
keep tracking the number of AG meetings with the new system.  So we can
keep telling our funding sponsors about the impact of the AG. We have been
using the scheduling process to gather that information but we need to
adjust to pulling date from the Venue server somehow.