[AG-TECH] Multi-channel video

Bob Olson olson at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Apr 10 11:19:15 CDT 2002

I use it on linux with a mostly stock vic (recompiled to support >4
sources, as I have a wintv in there as well) which sees it as four
sources.

Quality is just fine (however, it has no SVHS inputs, just composite).

Price was somewhere around $600-800, I forget exactly. In line with 4
wintv cards.

--bob