[AG-TECH] Multi-channel video

lujian lujian at nlsde.buaa.edu.cn
Wed Apr 10 12:38:46 CDT 2002

Bob,
    Have you tested it in Win2k with multi VIC?

I use it on linux with a mostly stock vic (recompiled to support > 4
sources, as I have a wintv in there as well) which sees it as four
sources.

Quality is just fine (however, it has no SVHS inputs, just composite).

Price was somewhere around $600-800, I forget exactly. In line with 4
wintv cards.

--bob

.