[AG-TECH] CCS Wednesday Seminar (Apr 3, 200) - Reminder

Satish K. Vanimisetti satish at ccs.uky.edu
Tue Apr 2 20:19:16 CST 2002

Hi,

Tomorrow's seminar:
Title: "Multiscale Phenomena Approximated via Finite Element Methods"
Speaker: Leopoldo Franca, University of Colorado, Denver and LNCC, Brazil
Venue: Talus
Testing: 2:30pm Eastern
Seminar: 3:30pm Eastern

We will be using VNC for the talk. I will post the batch and config
files tomorrow morning on the CCS Seminars webpage. I will give the
password out during testing in the MUD.

The speaker will be showing one transparency (page 4 of the postscript
file that I have already posted at: http://www.ccs.uky.edu/ccs/wed.htm).
Those of you that are interested may:
1. Either print a transparency and the highest possible resolution/DPI
2. Or show just that one page zoomed in, in a separate window.

Thanks,
Satish Vanimisetti
Center for Computational Sciences
University of Kentucky