[AG-TECH] VIC on display machine

Osland, CD (Chris) C.D.Osland at rl.ac.uk
Mon Apr 29 04:15:10 CDT 2002

Just a thought - you're not running the AGware software on the
same machine are you?  We do, and if we don't set the priority of
AGware right down, it kills the performance of vic.  (Someone
was kind enough to tell us the means of doing this - Task Manager,
Processes tab, right click on process, Set Priority, Low).

Cheers

Chris

Chris Osland                         Office tel: +44 (0) 1235 446565
Digital Media and Access Grid      Medialab tel: +44 (0) 1235 446459
BIT Department             Access Grid room tel: +44 (0) 1235 445666
e-mail:   C.D.Osland at rl.ac.uk               Fax: +44 (0) 1235 445597

CLRC Rutherford Appleton Laboratory (Bldg. R18)
Chilton, DIDCOT, Oxon OX11 0QX, UK

[The contents of this email are confidential and
are for the use of the intended recipient only.
If you are not the intended recipient do not take
any action on it or show it to anyone else,
but return this email to the sender and delete your copy of it.]