[AG-TECH] Thanks to all the participated in the "Kids on the Grid"

Peterson, Michael R michael.peterson at pnl.gov
Fri Apr 26 11:44:13 CDT 2002

I want to thank all of you who participated in the, "Kids on the Grid" session
yesterday. A special thanks to Barbara Kucera and Jeff Carpenter of NCSA, for
the great (albeit humbling) game of Trivial Pursuit. The girls at PNNL really
enjoyed interacting with the everyone from around the country. We had many
activities at PNNL that the girls could attend, but many choose to stay in the
AcessGrid. I hope that the kids at the other sites enjoyed the AccessGrid as
much as we did.

Thanks again to all that participated.

Michael R. Peterson II
Office Phone: (509) 372-4751