[AG-TECH] Access Grid and SC 2002

Mike Daw mike.daw at man.ac.uk
Wed Apr 17 10:22:13 CDT 2002

Are there any plans to have a repeat (at least to some extent) of SC Global
2001? I can't see anything at the web site http://www.sc-2002.org/

On another (but to me related) note: I've been asked by my folks here
whether I'll do an Access Grid tutorial as part of Manchester's programme.
My initial response was "But that's Argonne and Boston's bag!". However,
apparently these tutorials are supposed to be collaborations anyway, so
maybe it's appropriate. Any thoughts? (The submissions have to be in by Apr
26 and I'm not really available from Apr 23, so this is kind of urgent.)

--Mike

Michael Daw
Computer Services for Academic Research (CSAR)

Manchester Computing, Kilburn Building,
University of Manchester, Manchester M13 9PL, UK

Tel: +44 (0)161 275 7026
Fax: +44 (0)161 275 6800
Email: michael.daw at man.ac.uk

http://www.csar.cfs.ac.uk/staff/daw/