[AG-TECH] Vic Windows Coming & Going

Mike Daw mike.daw at man.ac.uk
Wed Apr 17 03:14:22 CDT 2002

We seem to be getting a problem we've not seen before. Namely vic windows
disappearing and then immediately reappearing as a new thumbnail on our
display machine. This seems only to happen to one video feed at a time (i.e.
not all windows at a site), but was happening yesterday to all participants
at one time or another.

Does anyone know what causes this? And, better still, is there a solution?

(By the way, rat was behaving fine and there didn't look to be any
significant packet loss going on.)

This seems to be happening more frequently as time goes on.

--Mike

Michael Daw
Computer Services for Academic Research (CSAR)

Manchester Computing, Kilburn Building,
University of Manchester, Manchester M13 9PL, UK

Tel: +44 (0)161 275 7026
Fax: +44 (0)161 275 6800
Email: michael.daw at man.ac.uk

http://www.csar.cfs.ac.uk/staff/daw/