[AG-TECH] Voyageur Recording in new venue servers

Don Morton morton at cs.umt.edu
Sun Apr 7 17:29:24 CDT 2002

Would it be a relatively straightforward thing
for us to use the Voyageur recording facilities
in our new venues??  My guess is that it would
be involved but, since I know nothing of the
implementation, thought I would ask.

In other words, we'd love to be able to record
a couple of events in our Moose Drool room (once
Jeremy gets it running again - Hi Jeremy :) :) ;) :)),
but we don't have the disc capacity or CPU power for
that sort of thing locally.....

Thanks,

Don
--
   Don Morton                   http://MRoCCS.cs.umt.edu/~morton/
   Department of Computer Science       The University of Montana