[AG-TECH] KVMs for AG?

Tom Coffin tcoffin at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Wed Apr 3 08:26:19 CST 2002

I have noticed that with these switches they somtimes
freeze the mouse and keyboard if you are sending mouse
commands while switching.
I was recently putting our switch through some rugged testing
and figured that I really need to be patient or use a
slower process while switching. I now make sure that I am not
touching the mouse while switching. Let me know if the mouse
and keyboard still freeze while trying this movement.
Not a solution - but a workaround...

At 08:47 AM 4/3/2002 -0500, Mike Weaver wrote:
   >We are using a Belkin OmniView Matrix 2x8.  We have the Display machine in
   >the conference/AG room w/ the audio equipment (Getner(s), amp, etc...).
 The

Tom Coffin .......................... tcoffin at ncsa.uiuc.edu