[AG-TECH] Gentner AP-Ware?

Jeff Ramacher jeffr at mhpcc.edu
Tue Sep 25 16:59:15 CDT 2001

Has anyone been successful getting the new AP-Ware to work with win98?
I'm experiencing the same problem as David: firmware upgrade and
communications seem fine, but software will not display GUI with matrix
or flow diagram.

Thanks in advance...
--
Jeff Ramacher (jeffr at mhpcc.edu)                | (808) 879-5077, x264
Maui High Performance Computing Center (MHPCC) | fax (808) 879-5018