[AG-TECH] Can anyone help this Friday or Monday?

Mike Daw mike.daw at man.ac.uk
Tue Sep 25 06:07:28 CDT 2001

Dear all,

We're hosting 2 demos. It would be great to have some people drop by to say
hello to us on this side.

* Demo to British Aerospace, who want to see what the AG technology is
capable of - Friday, 28 Sep at 14:00 UTC (10am Eastern, 9am Central, 8am
Pacific). This will be pretty informal. These guys just want to see what AG
looks like. At the moment, I've got no remote sites for this one.

* Demo to Manchester's Lord Mayor. - Monday, 1 Oct at 15:00 UTC. Kay Gunn
(Johnson & Johnson) and Guy Robinson (ARSC) have already agreed to come
along to this, but more would be very welcome.

Please email me if you can come to either of these. Neither of these will
take any more than about 30 minutes of your time - probably less.

Thanks in advance,
Mike.

PS Don't forget, I'm very willing to repay all these favours you folks are
doing me!

Mike Daw
Computer Services for Academic Research (CSAR)
Manchester Computing, Kilburn Building, University of Manchester,
Manchester M13 9PL, UK
Tel: +44 (0)161 275 7026 Fax: +44 (0)161 275 6800
Email: mike.daw at man.ac.uk
http://www.mcc.ac.uk