[AG-TECH] RE: Fixing the audio connections etc in PS2 room

Lance Long llong at evl.uic.edu
Sat Sep 22 10:17:12 CDT 2001

The second mic is the one to the pc right? It should be muted for playback
on the pc, that way it still records, but you can't hear yourself. We also
should switch to the new speakers, but need to get something to connect it
to the system. I know andy rearranged some stuff before class the other
day and thats probably why things aren't matched. We should recable all
that though and make it look pretty, and get rid of the old speakers and
use the new....

...lance...