[AG-TECH] Re: Use of vtc to label video feeds

Robert Olson olson at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Sep 21 07:14:31 CDT 2001

You need to run vtc to trigger the bridge to send/accept your data.

The default value for the name is stored in a file .RTPdefaults in your
home directory. It looks something like this:

*rtpName: Bob Olson
*rtpEmail: olson at moonbeam.mcs.anl.gov
*rtpLoc:
*rtpPhone:
*rtpNote:

You can edit that file to have the name you want and not have to use the -N
option at all.

--bob