[AG-TECH] AG Retreat 2002

Rick Stevens stevens at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Oct 29 21:42:25 CST 2001

Hi,

We are beginning to think about scheduling for an AG retreat in early 2002.
The retreat will likely be a two or three day meeting that will include
contributed presentations from the AG community on future technical
directions including scalability and security, research related to the AG,
human factors issues, AG community development and future directions, AG
applications development and APIs, AG implementation, commercialization of
the AG, AG event planning, etc.

We are tentatively thinking of January or February in San Diego (assuming
I can convince them to host the meeting).  This year we will be assembling
a small program committee to help set up the program for the meeting if
you would like to help with that please send me an email.

--Rick