[AG-TECH] RH 7 and Video server (and Audio?)

Randy Groves randy.groves at boeing.com
Mon Oct 15 10:47:03 CDT 2001

I've been running the video server on 7.1 for months.  I pretty much kept
poking around in Rob's directories and upgrading as I found new versions of
critical pieces.  The portion I've not had any success with - but I haven't
tried in a couple of months - is to get the audio machine up to
7.1.  Perhaps it's time to try again?

-randy