[AG-TECH] Projectors connection

Satish Devarapalli devasat at iit.edu
Fri Oct 12 15:47:58 CDT 2001

hello,

Can some one tell me how to connect my Epson 715c projectors to the output
of G200 MMS. What cables do we need ?

I am going to order Matrox G200 MMS PCI Quad Video Card from
http://www.cdwg.com/shop/products/default.asp?EDC=251664

I am not sure if Epson 715c has DB-15 connections as the reprsentative at
Matrox says that the projector should have a Db-15 connection for connection.

Do i need to order a different card or will this work fine.

-----------
Regards,
Satish Devarapalli
Illinois Institute of Technology
Chicago, IL-60616

P.S: here is the response i got from Matrox.

Hello,

The Matrox G200 MMS board offers support (depending on whether it is the
Dual or Quad version) for up to 4 VGA outputs. If your projector supports
DB-15 connections, then you should be able to attach the G200 MMS to the
projector to output it through the projector. Please note that this board
does not offer S-Video output, a feature that is supported with the
Millennium G550 or G450 boards.

Please feel free to e-mail me at any time should you have any further
questions.

Thank you,

Mony

Mony Mandel