[AG-TECH] Omnivew Matrix troubles

Randy Groves randy.groves at boeing.com
Wed Oct 10 13:44:08 CDT 2001

Another thing that has occurred - which may be a generic KVM problem, or
one with Belkin (I have no other experience), is that when I had the
display machine on the Belkin, and I was bringing it up on a cold start, if
I didn't have the display machine selected during the first moments of the
boot, it couldn't find the keyboard and mouse.

Other than this problem and the 'losing mouse' problem in my last note,
I've had very little problem with the Belkins.

-randy