[AG-TECH] Display Performance Problems

John Shalf jshalf at lbl.gov
Tue Oct 9 15:56:56 CDT 2001

Similar thing for me.
The taskbar disappeared because Win2k decided to enable a
screen that wasn't connected to a monitor (and moved the
taskbar there to boot...).  It was confusing at first, but
eventually found the right screen by replugging monitors
(ugh).

Has anyone gotten better performance from the G200 by
shuffling cards around to get different IRQ's?  I understand
the PCI slot next to the AGP must by necessity share an IRQ
with it.  I wonder if that would help rather than hurt
performance???

-john