[AG-TECH] RE: . . . and don't forget to RSVP

Mike Daw mike.daw at man.ac.uk
Wed Oct 31 03:53:38 CST 2001

I'm getting a problem with the AG Schedule for SC Global.

Here's my error:

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error '80040e4d'

[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Login failed for user
'(null)'. Reason: Not associated with a trusted SQL Server connection.

/Include/dispcalendar.asp, line 24

Can anyone help?

Mike Daw
Computer Services for Academic Research (CSAR)
Manchester Computing, Kilburn Building, University of Manchester,
Manchester M13 9PL, UK
Tel: +44 (0)161 275 7026 Fax: +44 (0)161 275 6800
Email: mike.daw at man.ac.uk
http://www.mcc.ac.uk