[AG-TECH] AG Centralisation

Luc Renambot renambot at cs.vu.nl
Tue Oct 23 02:49:40 CDT 2001

I played  bit with it the other day. I works quite ok. I think we'll
setup a server in Amsterdam for testing soon. It could be usefull for
those working in Europe, around the GMT timezone ;-)

Just a few glitches :
  - The wizard account is called "Wizard". It took me some time to
    find out.
  - A few more rpm were needed (around perl-DBI, perl-DBg ...)
    than those specified.
  - The image logo is a reference to the AG web site. It could be
    nice to put it in the package.

cheers,
Luc.

renambot at cs.vu.nl