[AG-TECH] Number of video devices

shudo at ni.aist.go.jp shudo at ni.aist.go.jp
Wed Nov 7 20:19:46 CST 2001

Robert Olson <olson at mcs.anl.gov> wrote:

> Can you submit this as a feature request in the sourceforge bugtracker?

I did not know that there has been a SourceForge
project.  I'll submit this request on it.

  http://sf.net/projects/accessgrid/

> Have you had good success with the vloopback stuff? I've seen it, but never
> tried it out myself. Does it keep up with the fullrate video capture?

I have tried only an USB camera with the vloopback.  USB
cannt perform good framerate by nature, then the limit
of vloopback has not yet become clear. But I have not
felt it restricts the rate.

  Kazuyuki Shudo