[AG-TECH] hiss from gentner AP800

Stewart, Corbin J cjstewa at sandia.gov
Mon Nov 26 13:48:34 CST 2001

We are also experiencing a hiss.  We're using the AP400 with Analog
MatchMaker.
Like you we've traced all the connections and we are
about to swap out the soundcard.  We have the added problem that we cannot
send
audio.  The genter's meters indicate that signal is being sent to the audio
server
but the RAT doesn't seem to see it.

Sorry I don't have an immediate solution but I'll let you know if we get rid
of the
hiss.

Corbin Stewart				     cjstewa at sandia.gov

Videoconferencing & Collaborative Environments
Sandia National Laboratories California
925-294-4856