[AG-TECH] FW: AG Reservation request from supreeya miller for Dec 11, 2001

Supreeya Miller Supreeya.Miller at usm.edu
Tue Nov 6 09:49:02 CST 2001

Please somebody,

I reserved a room since October 30th on the Access Grid websit and got the
e-mail (below) right after that.  2 days later, I checked the Scheduled
Events page I did not see my reservation.  Then I e-mailed to
ag-event-announce at mcs.anl.gov about my reservation was not noted.  I got no
response.  Any up until now I got no confirmation about my reservation.  Can
somebody please reserve me a room?

P.S. the time is from 11:00 am - 3 pm.
Supreeya Miller
System Administrator/Visualization Researcher
High Performance Visualization Center
Center of Higher Learning
Building 1103
Stennis Space Center, MS  39539