[AG-TECH] Passing options to vic from vrm-eventlistener?

Jeff W. Boote boote at ucar.edu
Tue May 22 11:50:08 CDT 2001

I would like to pass the -P option to vic, so I can get a private colormap on
the video system... Is there an options file or something along those lines for
vrm-eventlistener - for how it starts vic?

Is the java source available for all the resource-mgr stuff? (It would be nice
to see how all of this is plugged together...)

jeff
--
Jeff W. Boote  <boote at ucar.edu>      The more that you read, the more
Software Engineer                    things you will know.  The more