[AG-TECH] USM/MSU Multicast Setup

David Sliman david.sliman at usm.edu
Thu May 17 14:24:25 CDT 2001

Bill, I have the beacon running on a Linux box at Stennis Space Center,
crow.ssc.usm.edu and on my Win98 laptop, dsliman.otters.usm.edu.  They both show up
on the web pages.  I'm currently working on the main campus.  When I bring up the
BeaconViewer on my PC, I get "Server reply error."  I am going to recheck my
settings on our Cisco router to see if I put in anything wrong.  Do you or anyone
else have any suggestions.

djs

--
David J. Sliman