[AG-TECH] Reservation Request (fwd)

Allan Spale aspale at evl.uic.edu
Wed May 16 13:57:42 CDT 2001

Mary,

That's fine.  In fact, I have an addition.  There will be someone else,
Ka-Leung Jark, who will be contributing to the show IF all technical
hurdles are cleared.  Additionally, I would like to extend this
reservation for another day through Saturday until 2 PM CDT.  No node
operator will be available, so it is just a passive transmission of video
(no audio).

Allan

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:  Another art student, Ka-Leung Jark, will be
presenting a CAVE application entitled Inner Contact.  This is an abstract
CAVE application uses mathematical algorithms to create geometric
structures and their behaviors.  For more information and images of his
work, please see http://www.evl.uic.edu/jark/thesis.

Both of these public exhibits are to be presented for each of his masters
of fine arts thesis show.