[AG-TECH] Alliance Private Sector and All-Hands meetings

Tony Rimovsky tony at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Tue May 15 16:50:18 CDT 2001

The NCSA Alliance will be broadcasting keynotes and other portions of
their Private Sector and All Hands meetings on the Access Grid May
22-25.  Please pass the word and join us.  We will be in the Windmer.

Highlights:
  Keynote Speaker: Michael Tiemann, Redhat CTO
  Keynote Speaker: Dave Turek, IBM's Vice President of Deep Computing & Web
        Servers for the Server Group
  Keynote Speaker: Dan Reed, Director of the National Computational Science
        Alliance

There will also be panels on the Access Grid, Linux Clusters, Computational
Grids, Future Directions, and Scaleable Displays.

See http://www.ncsa.uiuc.edu/General/CommGroup/2001Meeting/ for
information and agendas for the PSP and All Hands meetings.

We will be bringing all of the PSP keynotes, the PSP Access Grid
Technology Breakout sessions as well as the All Hands Access Grid
Tutorial, Plenaries and Panels to the Windmer Venue.

Node Operators, the coordination pages with slides, etc. will be at:
  http://www.ncsa.uiuc.edu/MEDIA/PSP-Tech.html
  http://www.ncsa.uiuc.edu/MEDIA/AllianceAll-hands-Tech.html