[AG-TECH] Info Request - Please Response

Mary Fritsch fritsch at mcs.anl.gov
Wed May 16 12:17:19 CDT 2001

All,

The AG is growing rapidly and globally, however, we still need to keep
ourselves informed of any nodes, locations, POC/operator, node room phone
number, etc.  Communication between sites essential in this exciting
project.  Please send me any new, updated, or potential AG node information
for any and all sites.  Please feel free to forward this to anyone you feel
it would benefit.

Also, when your node is established, don't forget to send me 1-2 digital
images of your workspace.  This assists others on their journey towards
remote AG life, since all space allocations vary and visual layouts are
helpful.

If you are not listed here - please respond. Thanks !

http://www.mcs.anl.gov/fl/accessgrid/ag-nodes.htm

Mary Fritsch
Research Coordinator
Argonne National Laboratory