[AG-TECH] about echo cancellation equipment

lujian lujian at nlsde.buaa.edu.cn
Thu May 3 03:48:01 CDT 2001

Hi, everybody,
	I heard that soundcard powered by Crystal/Cirrus SoundFusion  DSP (digital signal processor) can do echo cancellation work . Is it possible that we use such a soundcard as a second choice of Gentner system?
	And is there anyone who can tell the difference between the card-based echo cancellation and Gentner echo cancellation?

some reference sites:
http://www.voyetra-turtle-beach.com/site/press/releases/santacruz090100.asp
http://www.cirrus.com/design/products/overview/index.cfm?ProductID=42

Lu Jian
National Lab of Software Development Environment
Beijing University of Aeronautics & Astronautics
P.R.C.

phone: 86-10-82317603
fax: 86-10-82317619
email:lujian at nlsde.buaa.edu.cn