[AG-TECH] ag reservation

Emilee J Patrick Emilee_Patrick-CEP023 at email.mot.com
Mon Mar 26 16:05:25 CST 2001

mary:

could you reserve a virtual venue for me on Thursday, 3/29/01 from 10
AM - noon central (i believe that's 4-6 PM GMT). we're having a BIG
demo for Dennis Roberson, the Chief Technology Officer of Motorola,
and a couple of other people.

everybody else on the list:

due to the fact that we're not on Abilene here at Mot the only sites
we can interact with are ones with whom we have arranged peering
agreements. right now that list is short -- ANL and NCSA. is anybody
from either of those locations available to chat at 10 AM, and then
hang around for the demo after the CTO arrives, around 10:45?

-em

Emilee Patrick, Senior Human Factors Engineer
User Centered Research, Motorola Labs
Rm. 2230, 1301 E. Algonquin Rd. Schaumburg, IL 60196
phone: 847.538.6886  fax: 847.576.3240