[AG-TECH] .vic.tcl documentation

Gary Orser orser at cns.montana.edu
Mon Mar 26 15:36:38 CST 2001

Cheers, Gary
Gary Orser , (406) 994-6451, orser at nervana.montana.edu
Montana State University
Center for Computational Biology
1 Lewis Hall, Bozeman MT, 59717

On Mon, 26 Mar 2001, Robert Olson wrote:

> Did you start the OSS drivers with soundon or oss-sound?

I think soundon
Anyway, whatever happens from system startup after oss
install.

> What does
>
>          cat /dev/sndstat
OSS/Linux 3.9.4f (C) 4Front Technologies 1996-2001
License serial number:N02682860
.
.
.
Build: 2.2.18
Crystal CS4280 at 0xf7ffe000 irq 18

Audio devices:
0: Crystal Semiconductor CS4280 Rev. B (DUPLEX,GRC2)
1: Crystal Semiconductor CS4280 Rev. B (playback only)
.
.
.