[AG-TECH] Matrox G450 linux problems

Bob Huebert huebert at arsc.edu
Mon Mar 26 13:15:00 CST 2001

Why not try two video cards - one for each display? It might even be
a less expensive solution.  I've got a TNT2 based card (agp) sitting
alongside an older ATI aiwp (pci). Both work fine with Xfree4.0. This
is my home machine - not our AGN.

-bob

Bob Huebert                                 email: huebert at arsc.edu
HPC Visualization Systems Analyst           voice: (907) 474-5751
Arctic Region Supercomputing Center           FAX: (907) 474-5494
University of Alaska Fairbanks                WWW: http://www.arsc.edu/