[AG-TECH] Matrox G450 linux problems

Gary Orser orser at cns.montana.edu
Mon Mar 26 12:35:16 CST 2001

John,

Yes I had trouble with the G450.

I believe that the 4.0.?? X server is supposed to handle the G450 card,
but I bailed on the problem after running into linux version problems
with the 4.0.?? Xserver and ag software.  I bought a cheap linux
compatible video card.  You don't need dual head on the linux boxes.

Cheers, Gary
Gary Orser , (406) 994-6451, orser at nervana.montana.edu
Montana State University
Center for Computational Biology