[AG-TECH] Matrox G450 linux problems

Bob Olson olson at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Mar 26 12:24:45 CST 2001

I think the fix is a new version of XFree86. Unfortunately, that probably
doesn't help you much. The path of least resistance currently is to not
use G450s on the Linux side. I will be releasing a RedHat 7.1 version of
the capture machine when 7.1 comes out of beta.

If you are interested in trying things out, you can install the 7.1 beta,
and then install the AG RPMs on top. That combination worked fine for me
in testing (although I have not tried it with a G450 yet).

--bob