[AG-TECH] Bridgeport Room Reservations / Time standards

Mary Fritsch fritsch at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Mar 20 20:24:57 CST 2001

Don,

I will post your dates tomorrow with your UTC time and a transitional note
of  (i.e. 27 March 8pm - 28 March 3pm (am I even close here))

I hoped to deal with UTC when the software for an AG calendar was in
place.  I will work with AG techs here at ANL to get this in place on our
current schedule/website.

Mary Fritsch